https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY6vJrYAjUc
I had a lot of great feedback from my classmates from my first elevator pitch. I took their advice and here are the things I added:
- I included more specific details on how you submit your grocery order. I explained how you can do it online or via the mobile app. I included details on how you can select the specific groceries you need and the exact quantity. As far as the mobile app, I explained that you can upload a picture of your grocery list and that will suffice.
- I explained that you can pay with credit card because payment was a concern of one of my fellow classmates.
- I explained what the fee is, a percentage of the total order amount.
- One comment from a classmate was that they dislike grocery shopping because of the congestion and long checkout lines. I mentioned this in my first pitch but made sure to reemphasize it since it was affirmed by my classmate.
I look forward to more feedback from my second pitch and to view my classmate's second pitches. Thanks!
Hi Angela,
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your second elevator pitch! I really liked how you took the feedback that you received from your classmates seriously. In your elevator pitch you gave out more specific details about your app in order to provide as much information to your viewers and listeners. I also like the fact that you reemphasized some points that you made on your first elevator pitch. Here is the link to my post: http://yessiblogging.blogspot.com/2016/07/elevator-pitch-no-2.html
Hey Angela.
ReplyDeleteI like that you really took the time to evaluate yourself on your previous elevator pitch. You pointed out key ideas that people commented or questioned about. You also offered answers and clarifications on those comments/questions. Also I kind of laughed when I read the part about you foot, but I'm glad you even corrected that. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see your video as it was on private. I assume you did better than last time! Nice job! Check out my blog at http://jpmorgan15.blogspot.com/
Hey Juan, thanks for letting my know my second elevator pitch was on private! I didn't realize that. I'll make sure I don't do that on my third one. Thanks so much, I appreciate you letting me know
Delete