My Elevator Pitch 1
My elevator pitch is pitching my idea of "Groceries To Go," my grocery delivery business. My idea delivers the groceries you need right to your doorstep when you need them, saving you so much time and convenience.
P.S. - Sorry for the recording taking place in my kitchen, but my iPhone just happened to balance at the perfect height on my Keurig, and I figured it goes along with the whole grocery theme right ha ;)
Hi Angela,
ReplyDeleteGood job on your elevator pitch! I like the enthusiasm that you showed in your elevator pitch. You were very clear in your speech and you were straight to the point of what Groceries To Go is all about. I like the overall idea of Groceries To Go and your elevator pitch was intriguing, persuasive, and informative overall. I will try to show enthusiasm in my next elevator pitch as well. Here is the link to my elevator pitch: http://yessiblogging.blogspot.com/2016/06/elevator-pitch-no-1.html
Angela,
ReplyDeleteI loved your elevator pitch! I enjoyed how dynamic and enthusiastic you were! I think this is a great idea and would be successful! But, I want to know more about it! Is it an app or a website or both? Can I put it on my credit card? Are you able to delivery if I'm not home? I love this idea and I can't wait to hear more about it. Keep up the great work!
Hey Angela,
ReplyDeleteI think you did a great job on your pitch and I love your idea. I personally hate going grocery shopping. I hate going up and down aisles looking what I need and I also hate the crowds. I feel like you have put a lot of thought into this and figured out what people want. I am sold on this idea but I do have some questions. Is there a delivery or convenience fee? Is there a safe method of payment? I am interested to learn more.
Hello Angela.
ReplyDeleteI love that idea and have actually looked into this before as I see the amazing convenience in it. There is a company called Shipt that currently delivers groceries in certain Florida cities for Publix. What I understand is that you pay a yearly subscription and if your order is over $35 it ships for free. If not over $35 dollars there is a $5 shipping fee. My only concern about this was the selection of produce and meats. For example, I like to look at and touch the veggies and fruits to feel for hardness, color and overall appearance. That has been one reason for my hesitation to commit to the delivery service. Overall great job on the pitch! I like how you moved around and appeared excited about the product.
Link to my elevator pitch post: http://ent3003blogger.blogspot.com/2016/06/elevator-pitch-1.html
Angela,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your pitch. The idea is intriguing because I think many of us would love this convenience. I know families are running around day and night, whether it's work or their kids keeping them. A service like this would save people ample amounts of time as well as provide jobs for others. I'm sure there are more logistics to figure out, but the overall idea seems great! Thanks for sharing!
Angela,
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job for your first pitch. I immediately noticed how clear and articulate you were, something I think I really need to improve on myself. Also your hand gestures help convey meaning which I tried to use in my pitch as well. In addition you moved around which I felt was weird when I did it, but it looks normal seeing someone else do it now. Overall great job!
Here is my link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK4LcVqS62M&feature=youtu.be
Hey Angela, That was an awesome post. It was very apparent that you put time and effort into your video. I really liked how confident you spoke and how much enthusiasm you had for your idea. I also thought that you did a good job of using your hands and standing rigid in your video. Your enthusiasm will help gab the attention of other. I also thought that your venture was very interesting. I dread shopping and having someone else shop for me would be optimal. Good luck with your venture!
ReplyDelete