Tuesday, June 28, 2016

My Customer's Avatar

The prototypical customer for my company, Groceries To Go, is women in their thirties that are both moms and career oriented. She is a busy go getter and balances many things at once, wearing many hats. She is driven. She is married. Both her and her husband have good careers. They live in a nice brick house probably in the south. They are in the upper middle to upper class income range. She drives a nice to fancy SUV. It can be anywhere from a Ford Edge or Chevrolet Equinox to a Mercedes or Lexus SUV. Perhaps it is red, black, or white and definitely has a sunroof and all the latest safety features for their kids. She goes from work, to soccer practice, to planning personal events. She is educated. She was probably in a sorority at her four year university. She is Christian and tries to go to church regularly with her family. She is Republican. She always has nice nails and clothing and enjoys Starbucks coffee. She is great at cooking. She tries to eat healthy, e.g. juices and kale salads. She goes to Pilate classes and the occasional spin class when she is feeling especially ambitious. She loves the beach and being outdoors with her family. She loves riding her beach cruiser with her husband. She prefers reading and music over television but goes with comedies or chick flicks when choosing a movie genre. Lastly, she enjoys going out with her girlfriends to a nice restaurant with live music and enjoying a good glass of red wine.

I think what I have in common with my customer avatar is that I'd like to become her "when I grow up" ha! Some aspects of her I already have such as juggling many aspects of life at once, Christian, Republican, enjoying cooking and trying to eat healthy and go to yoga classes, love being outdoors as well as reading, music, and movies. I hope to have a family and a successful career someday. I don't think it's a coincidence that I have this much in common with my prototypical customer because I designed my company for a need I realized in my own life which is helpful for people similar to me/my situation with the same need (although I am only in my twenties without a career or kids yet. I chose thirties and career because they can afford my service).



No comments:

Post a Comment