Friday, July 1, 2016

My Secret Sauce

1. Five things that I think make me unique:

  • Drive to learn more skills, get a great education and career, be successful
  • Very level-minded when it comes to filtering negative influences out and maintaining who I am
  • Truthful and goodhearted, honest and genuine
  • Values family, people, and relationships very much. Cherishes loved ones and tries to make them feel special. Quality time and quality conversation oriented, good listener. 
  • Good at staying on track, making a to do list and setting goals, achieving them. Very organized, good at being prepared and not procrastinating. 

2. Links to my five secret sauce interviews:

Travis - https://soundcloud.com/user-752844123/travis-secret-sauce-1/s-AzfWj
Key takeaways: organized, smart, driven, caring

Natalie - https://soundcloud.com/user-752844123/natalie-secret-sauce/s-ASkbH
Natalie said I was outgoing and good at making friends in new situations. Although I am usually bubbly it still surprised me and was nice to hear because I feel I can be a bit of an introvert sometimes.

Mom - https://soundcloud.com/user-752844123/mom-secret-sauce/s-AhK2U
Key takeaway: quality person and cherish people, special relationships

Dad - https://soundcloud.com/user-752844123/dad-secret-sauce-1/s-v7grs
Key takeaway: understanding, driven, smart, creative and good imagination

Ryan (brother) - https://soundcloud.com/user-752844123/ryan-secret-sauce/s-ADFEE
Key takeaway - caring towards people I really love, driven

3. I did learn some new things about myself. The thing almost everyone said consistently that made me feel the best was that I love my loved ones very much and it shows. I cherish my loved ones and enjoy spending time with them. I also learned that people see me as driven and outgoing. I do think these things are true and it was really nice to hear these things.


4 comments:

  1. Angela,
    Isn't is great when you learn something about yourself that you didn't know was there? Or maybe you did, but didn't realize it because no one pointed it out until now! Don't be afraid to explore these attributed further. Ask people you have worked with. Classmates or even teachers, What qualities did (or do) they see that are worth focusing on? Remember these are qualities that make you special and unique to future career goals and potential employers. The difficult part is finding someone that will also point out a weakness that you need to develop into a strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Angela.

    After reading your post its apparent you are a very cherished and loved individual. Your ability to be driven is going to be a great attribute in further pursuing your idea of a delivery based grocery app. Also your ability to be caring I think will help you see opportunities for the app with individuals who are either disabled or elderly.

    Here is a copy of the link for my post “My Secret Sauce” http://ent3003blogger.blogspot.com/2016/06/my-secret-sauce.html.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela,

    I enjoyed hearing your interviews. You described yourself as being motivated and driven and your interviewees agrees! It is very nice to hear you that you cherish your loved ones because I believe everyone should cherish their loved ones as well. This assignment was very fun to complete and it made this online course feel like an actual class because we are getting to know are classmates much better. Here is the link to my post: http://yessiblogging.blogspot.com/2016/07/my-secret-sauce.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Angela,

    It was nice to hear the things people had to say about you. They all seemed to agree that you are a very loving and caring person. Also it's good to know that you are able to interact socially well with others. Your traits make you a very well rounded individual. Keep doing what you are doing an I am sure that you will be successful in whatever you put your mind on. Good job! Check out my blog at http://jpmorgan15.blogspot.com/

    Regards,
    Juan Parra

    ReplyDelete