"Groceries To Go"
Revenue drivers:
Groceries To Go is a service business. Having said that, the primary way my business will make revenue is by providing top notch excellent service. Groceries will need to be delivered on time. The order items and quantity will need to be correct. As in any business, problems are bound to arise. Any problems will need to be handled correctly so as the customer is satisfied and happy in the end. We need to keep their business and attain good word-of-mouth.
The "next thing" I can imagine my customers will probably want is possibly an even faster delivery time or the option to have a larger breadth of products delivered, so products beyond just groceries such as household items, etc. Customers would probably also want a more personalized experience so maybe an option where customers can save their common grocery list items and automatically reorder them or something along the lines of that.
These next things will improve my business by enhancing the customer experience and overall satisfaction by adding more convenience and personalization. I think the new personalization aspect would definitely heighten customer loyalty by making the experience feel more personalized and making them feel special.
Unfortunately, as this is a service business, there is not really a product that would enhance my service business. I would just concentrate on my service-oriented improvements that I have already mentioned in this post to enhance my business idea.

No comments:
Post a Comment