https://youtu.be/kL6NOlOTmC0
I didn't receive any corrective suggestions from my second elevator pitch to apply to my third elevator pitch, but here is what I decided to tweak for myself:
- I tweaked the order of my pitch. In my second elevator pitch I explained my business solution then an "imagine this" situation. For my third elevator pitch I gave the "imagine this" situation and then the solution to it. I thought that was a more attention grabbing order.
- I supplied the same information that my classmates suggested I go into more detail on from my first elevator pitch suggestions, including emphasizing the hassle of physically going to a grocery store yourself.
- In general, the flow and sequence of my third elevator pitch was much smoother and I had more confidence in myself and the details of what I was going to say. It came much easier to me this time. It's not perfect but it's much much better. Practice truly does make perfect and I'm glad we did this. It really sank in after this third time.
- Also, thank you to Juan for helping me out technically. He let me know that my second elevator pitch was on the private setting on YouTube so I made sure to fix that for my third elevator pitch.
Angela,
ReplyDeleteGreat job!. You spoke clearly and directly. You laid out your concept very well covering the need, the how and how much. God luck.
Hello Angela.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed watching your last elevator pitch. You didn’t miss a beat and kept flowing even after the loud thunder in the background and incorporated into your pitch. Good job in going with the flow. I also enjoyed how you set up a scenario one can relate to with your story about being in the beach and still having to host a BBQ. That was a good way to get the audience to understand a great use of your idea. Great job!
Here is the link to my post “Elevator Pitch # 3” http://ent3003blogger.blogspot.com/2016/07/elevator-pitch-no-3.html
Hey Angela,
ReplyDeleteI think that you did a great job on your 3rd elevator pitch. You did a great job explaining a scenario where your concept would come in handy. You seems very prepared on what you wanted to say. You spoke clearly and evenly throughout the entire pitch. I think that you have really gotten the hang of making a pitch.
Hey Angela,
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job on your final pitch! I would agree with you that the flow feels very nice on this pitch. While I have not seen the other pitches, the order you chose for this pitch makes a lot of sense to me. Also, I'm glad you didn't make this one private! It would have been a shame not to see this great pitch! Good Job!
Angela,
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your last pitch. I think your delivery was very consistent and you were able to get the point across in an affective way. I can tell you've improved a lot over the past two pitches and that's always encouraging to see. I'd say you have the knack for making pitches. Thanks for sharing!
Hi Angela,
ReplyDeleteYou did an amazing job on your very last elevator pitch. I like that you took the initiative to engage in self feedback when you did not receive any from others in the class. I think the thing that stood out to me the most was how smooth this elevator pitch. It did not seem like you were trying to recall anything from a script, it was a natural conversation which just makes your words seem really genuine. Great job!