I believe the assignment that has created the most formative experience for me was actually the "Bug List," our very first assignment. This might sound surprising because it was fairly simple and there was no major concept being developed at this point yet, but it was THE assignment that gave me my new entrepreneurial mindset. The Bug List is what helped me to understand what thinking like an entrepreneur was and I found myself identifying real life problems and solutions well after the assignment was over. The Bug List first embedded the entrepreneurial mindset in me.
The experience that I'll remember years from now is the interviews of course! They were intimidating, nerve wrecking, and demanding, as well as informative and eye-opening too. They were both good and bad and probably overall necessary. They definitely helped me to grow as a person. I know that.
My most joyous and proud experience was the development of my elevator pitch. I really enjoyed those assignments and the process of taking my classmates' feedback as well as my own and applying it. I feel like I really got the details together during the development of my elevator pitch and gained a lot of clarity on my venture.
I do believe I have developed an entrepreneurial mindset as I said above in my blog post. The Bug List began it all and now I am able to identify problems and solutions to unmet needs and things that can be improved.
My #1 recommendation for future ENT 3003 students is to create and develop a venture that you actually really care about and are interested in. Also, don't skip out on the assignments that include interviews. Yes, it is a hassle but it is very rewarding when you get it done and have done it right. That gives you the truest and best experience.

No comments:
Post a Comment